Zeh Intro

If this is your first time going here, start reading the awesomeness from the first post first and then read up. Don't know how? Just scroll down a lot, but not to the bottom, until you see Older Posts. Then keep scrolling and clicking until you can't do it anymore. Or do it the easy way and click on zat -> July (16).

October 9, 2010

Molly The Wizard!

This time I did... *drumroll* MOLLY!!! She iz supposed to be like a wizard or Harry Potter (I have NO IDEA what he looks like because I have never watched Harry Potter stuff yet.) or something. The reason I did these MASTERPIECES OF WONDER is because Halloween is coming up! Halloween = FREE YUMMEH CANDEH!!! Zinnyways, here's zeh picture!


Lol do you like it? It took WAAAAAAAAAY longer to do this one than яyuu dεεjαy's.

Bye!

Hayley ♥ Yum who knows that 2 + 1 = 3 (see pictah)

7 comments:

  1. dont do one for me! im not dressing up for halloween!

    lolz the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Breezy's friend here,
    m!ch@elell@,
    at her house, hoot hoot!
    Breezy: What do you mean 'hoot hoot'?
    Watever well ur pico is awsome and if you get a chance i'd explode with fire burnin passion if you followed my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol ok. Are you gonna get freezing cold water and pour it on your head so you don't burn yourself XD?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So now you're gonna get me pie, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Say, "Copiers suck!" if you have read my COPIER!!! post and you totally agree that my version is waaaaay better!

    ReplyDelete