Zeh Intro

If this is your first time going here, start reading the awesomeness from the first post first and then read up. Don't know how? Just scroll down a lot, but not to the bottom, until you see Older Posts. Then keep scrolling and clicking until you can't do it anymore. Or do it the easy way and click on zat -> July (16).

December 29, 2010

Coded Talking :D

Lol me and Molly (Yes me and Molly. Not Molly and I. That sounds boring :P.) were talking to random people in a weird language. Well actually Molly was. I was talking in a code that me and Britney made. Try to figure it out XD.


Coded Message - Izazah eoplezap!!! Etzab ou'rezay onfusedzac DZAX. Ommentzac fzai ouzay nowzak hatzaw tzai eanszam. Ndzaa ozan hiszat sn'tzai andomzar. Kayzao oodzag uckzal DZA:! - Message Over.


Lol here's a conversation with somebody. It's kinda weird XD. Oh and I sorta changed it. A little bit :P.



(15:29) Atlanta B: be my gf
(15:29) Hayley ♥ Yum: ......
(15:29) Hayley ♥ Yum: attyfaf
(15:29) Atlanta B: plzz
(15:29) Hayley ♥ Yum: eridofaw
(15:29) Atlanta B: ill pay u
(15:29) Hayley ♥ Yum: oufay ayfag?
(15:29) Hayley ♥ Yum: thfaw??
(15:29) Atlanta B: real money
(15:30) Hayley ♥ Yum: owfaw ikefal hatllfat appenfah


Lol weird isn't it XD? Oh and I'll tell you what it means later XD.


Bye!


Hayley ♥ Yum who likes confusing people XD

7 comments:

  1. LOL That's why I did it in code XD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lollz now I don't feel like telling :P!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I uncoded it wow it's such a cool code language! Can you uncode this:

    oww oclo diae i ilek htsi algnaueg uyo amed

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's called weirdo language xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow cool idea I like this language you made.

    Can you tell me what the uncoded version of mine is XD?

    ReplyDelete