Zeh Intro

If this is your first time going here, start reading the awesomeness from the first post first and then read up. Don't know how? Just scroll down a lot, but not to the bottom, until you see Older Posts. Then keep scrolling and clicking until you can't do it anymore. Or do it the easy way and click on zat -> July (16).

January 15, 2011

Moo. Just Moo.

Lollz soz for not posting in a long-ish whileness. Didn't know what to post and was busy. Oh and this post will not have anything to do with the title. Or will it...? Oh well :D! Ringling tingling tingling too... (Britney says that they aren't right. Song - Sleigh Ride). Zinnyways, I might quit Pico. MIGHT. I'll still go on, but if they don't do anything that's interesting (Like making new places and games) I'll probably quit. I can't even get Gold no matter how many videos I watch and offers I do. I found a temporary game though. Even though I'll probably quit in that one in like, 4 or 5 months or maybe not. So yeahz, moo.


Bye!


Hayley ♥ Yum who will post when I quit and stuff :P


P.S. Moo.

10 comments:

  1. FGADJHGHJKSDLGHBJKFLDSNGBJKLHJDKSLHGJKSLGHJKLFD
    HAYLEY NO WAY
    YOU CAN'T QUIT.
    I JUST REJOIN AND YOU GONNA LEAVE ME OUT IN DUH ROAD... LIKE NO WAYS.


    btw i haven't read the whole thing.. i panicked when the first 5 words "Zinnyways, I might quit Pico.


    DHFJAKGHJ btw you cant >:D ---Rawr>:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you quit Pico after putting so much money and work into it...I shall find you.
    -Breezy from her iPod ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL XD!

    -Hayley from the uh... EARTH

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO YOUR DOG CHEEZ WILL NOT BE SATISFIED. SO FO REALS DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THEE WORD QUIT! :X OOPS UH.. DON'T LISTEN TO ME UH.. LALALALALLALALALLALA OKAY SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THE WORD DEE Q WORD THAT IS A BAD THING. and if you don't know what the q word is its quit. SHJFAKGFDH UH FORGET WHAT I SAID JUST DON'T THINK OF IT!?!! by it i mean.. AGH RAWR DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE IT :X -COVERS MOUTH- you got 4o somthing followers INCLUDING ME SO DON'T BE DISSING. -- RAWRASAURRRRRRRR MUHAHAHA YUSH I BUT MESELF AS AN ANONYMOUS :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, glad to be number onee and dee name is RAWRALIOUS cuz i'm so RAWRALIOUSS if you don't know what it is, look it up on google.. if they have it xD- Rawr-a-lious ....... LIKE PIE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! *Looks it up on Google* It says

    Kunzou on USTREAM: Fast food SUMIYAKI Donburi.
    Kunzou Total views: 227 Fast food SUMIYAKI Donburi. This show doesn't have ...

    Yeah that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, so your saying i'm fat cuz i eat fast food daily xD people like me, like 227 people like me so much. they eat me up and i will livein their tummy LOL jkjk i serve pie, and cheese NO JELLO. :3 - I'msoRAWRALIOUSS. *sings fergielious randomly xD*

    ReplyDelete