Zeh Intro

If this is your first time going here, start reading the awesomeness from the first post first and then read up. Don't know how? Just scroll down a lot, but not to the bottom, until you see Older Posts. Then keep scrolling and clicking until you can't do it anymore. Or do it the easy way and click on zat -> July (16).

October 10, 2010

Britney The Witch

I zid Buhzit this time! She wanted me to make her a witch, so yeah I did. I was too lazy to finish the dress XD.


I wanted to put blood dripping out of her eyes, but Britney said that would be too creepy. Those are EYEBALL earrings NOT red spiders. The things on her feet are boots NOT globs of black randomly put there. Sorry this post is short. I don't know what else to say.

Bye!

Hayley ♥ Yum who put fangs on the cat (Look really closely at the pictah to see it)

2 comments: