Zeh Intro

If this is your first time going here, start reading the awesomeness from the first post first and then read up. Don't know how? Just scroll down a lot, but not to the bottom, until you see Older Posts. Then keep scrolling and clicking until you can't do it anymore. Or do it the easy way and click on zat -> July (16).

October 15, 2010

Halloween-ish room and thingy

I just felt like posting a pictah of mah Halloween-ish (It's not that Halloween-ish though XD) house (or room or something). I just put red balloons and candles everywhere. Oh yeah and some Smoke Pot Thingies.


Then I realized how animaly or somethingy my room looked. So I edited it so you could see. Clicky on it to see it biggah. If you have any ideas on what that is, COMMENTOS!!! And eat a pie. And COMMENTOS!!! And eat a pie XD.


Bye!

Hayley ♥ Yum who iz tiny XD

2 comments:

  1. Hey! This is Amanda former blogger of picodays!
    And is it a Hawaiian Flamingo?

    ReplyDelete