Zeh Intro

If this is your first time going here, start reading the awesomeness from the first post first and then read up. Don't know how? Just scroll down a lot, but not to the bottom, until you see Older Posts. Then keep scrolling and clicking until you can't do it anymore. Or do it the easy way and click on zat -> July (16).

December 22, 2010

20 Random Facts About me without Giving Too Much Personal Info

Wowza, that was a long title! Anyways, here we go!
1. I love cold chicken nuggets. (Nom,nom,nom You know when you buy chicken nuggets, but you don't really eat them, you put them in your fridge, and then a few days later or the next day, you find them? Then you eat them. GMO, this tastes SOOOO good!
2. I flinch when I hear high,squeaky, noises.(Blllaah! You know when your cutting steak, and and then the plate combines with the moving knife, and it makes a high sound? Ooh, I loathe that!)
3. I have 42 favorite books!(For now....)
4. I expect to get Only The Good Spy Young, from none other than my real life friend, Danielle209903.
5. I love love love LOVE LOVE LOVE...................... Juicy Fruit Gum from Wrigley!
6. I do not like repeating myself.(I mean, if you don't hear me once, I guess your just going to have to live without hearing it!)
7. I like to find virtual worlds.(All the time. If your find a new good one, send me a letter!)
8. I like to sing in the shower(I make up these really lame songs! XD)
9. I like to laugh at a joke and then say "Wait.... I don't get it." (XD)
10. I love my sports club and art club, and soon will be joining DRAMA(nah!)
11. People think I'm 14. (:D)
12. My favorite kind of jewelry are bracelets.
13. My favorite website is not Pico(Pico is my second favorite :O)
14. I really love yoga(I like to practice it at least 3 times a week.)
15. I'm on Team Jacob.(Can you blame me? XD)
16. I love putting ketchup on A LOT of things.(such as my rice, my fries, my chicken nuggets, my etica.-XD-)
17. I REALLY love mix colors and splat paint on my canvas.(I looks so artistic. I also like finger painting XD)
18. I don't play on Wizards101 anymore.(Usually, it takes a long time for websites to get boring. Its been a long time XD But I still love Pico. And this other website.)
19. I love soup.(I don't know why >:P)
20. I LOVVEE making lists(LIKE THIS ONE!)
Okay Byeza Cya Next Post!

4 comments:

  1. Ketchup on rice lulz?
    By the way, could I make something like this and give you credit? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breezy, Molly posted this, not Hayley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to put ketchup on everything :I

    ReplyDelete