Zeh Intro

If this is your first time going here, start reading the awesomeness from the first post first and then read up. Don't know how? Just scroll down a lot, but not to the bottom, until you see Older Posts. Then keep scrolling and clicking until you can't do it anymore. Or do it the easy way and click on zat -> July (16).

December 22, 2010

Something :P

Yeah... I was really bored so I made this thingy. It took like 3 hours (Yeah that's how bored I was) to make. Lol go to this to see who's who (Lol sorry no people from Pico... sorta, but mostly not). Oh and if you don't have a Facebook account I'll show you later :P. Click on the picture to see it bigger!





Lol I think I look the prettiest, but that's just cause I'm me XD. I don't know about Triney though... oh well :P.

Bye!

Hayley ♥ Yum who looks happy in all of the me ones

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, so is MapleStory your favorite site? ( You said Pico was your 2nd favorite. )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol no me posted this. Pico is my 1st favorite. I just used the Banned Story thing thing.

    ReplyDelete