Zeh Intro

If this is your first time going here, start reading the awesomeness from the first post first and then read up. Don't know how? Just scroll down a lot, but not to the bottom, until you see Older Posts. Then keep scrolling and clicking until you can't do it anymore. Or do it the easy way and click on zat -> July (16).

December 28, 2010

Lol I Am SALAMI!!!

Are you wondering about the title? Or now that I said that, now are you? Lol you should XD. It started when Molly asked Samantha if she wanted to play Superhero, but she said that she had to take a shower. Then Molly asked me and told me to pick 2 powers. I chose Mind-Proof and Teleporting because Molly has Mind Reading and Moving Stuff with her mind. Then Fizzyyyy's was Flying And SUPER FIZZYYYY SONIC BOOM. Oh and The SUPER FIZZYYYY SONIC BOOM is when she makes people blind by her loud voice I guess XD? Then BabySpade is Water and Ice because she was wearing blue. Then Samantha came back and said that her powers were... (Get ready for weird things) Eating Power and Foot Powder. Eating Power is where she can eat anything like metal and ponies. Foot Powder is when she can throw feet powder at everyone. Bailey took too long so I mostly made up her powers. She has Changing Colors and Talking to Animals. You already know what Talking to Animals mean so Changing Colors is like where she can change colors of anything. Then Molly asked us to pick a name and Samantha said she wanted to be SMALL INTESTINE. I wanted to be FOOT FUNGUS, but Molly said no so I picked IAmFiz, but Molly STILL said no so I just went with SALAMI. Fiz is Suki (Daisuki means I Love You In Japanese, but that's very boring to type so I just say Die Suki.), BabySpade is Wice (Water and ice), and Bailey is... I don't remember (Lol that's not her name). Then Molly left and I started putting salami on everybody's head, Fiz kept blinding us, Samantha was putting feet powder on everyone, and BabySpade froze us. The End!


Bye!


Hayley ♥ Yum who has a headache D:

No comments:

Post a Comment