Zeh Intro

If this is your first time going here, start reading the awesomeness from the first post first and then read up. Don't know how? Just scroll down a lot, but not to the bottom, until you see Older Posts. Then keep scrolling and clicking until you can't do it anymore. Or do it the easy way and click on zat -> July (16).

December 27, 2010

NO EYES.

I was saw a picture of somebody having the funny sunglasses on and then I said, "NO EYE." in a weird voice. So I decided to make a post about it cause lots of people have NO EYE. LOL and some have... ONE EYE. Here's 2 examples.


Then next magical eyeness is the AROUND THE EYES XD. Sorry I just put them in the order I take the pictures in. Lots of around the eye people.


Next are... the NO EYE people. Lol see? You can't see their eyes!


Then the... BLACK EYED people. LOL you'll see what I mean XD.


Then finally the... 2 EYED PEOPLE!!! Regular people without anything on their face... cause they think they're cooler than me. LOL :P.


Lol that's all I could think of, but to make it more random here's a random picture of me and some other random people being confused XD.


Lollz. Hope I didn't offend anybody XD.

Bye!

Hayley ♥ Yum who went ice skating in real life and now has a numb pinky :P

7 comments:

  1. LOL If you scroll down really fast, it looks like there are a lot of pictures... cause there are XD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the song Cooler Than Me!
    Its a good song

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lollz :P. Have you tried typing with your feet? It's hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rawr from Picorazzi said:
    o-o i did xD my mom and dad thought i was crazy and their like , um,, Go to bed honey its late. AND IT WAS LIKE 8PM o-o so i was like starring at the wall doing nothing

    ReplyDelete